Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Goodwill Fashion: Hippie Style

 
Over the past few months I have developed a huge obsession with shopping at Goodwill. Seriously, where else can you get a bag full of cute clothes (2 pairs of jeans, shorts, a shirt and a dress to be exact) for less than $20?! Nowhere. Another advantage of shopping at goodwill, it's the GREEN thing to do. And since I've been turning into somewhat of a hippie, that's great news to me! Which brings me to the reason for this post. I'm starting a segment called "Goodwill Fashion". I'll be taking fashion ideas from Pinterest and then finding a similar look from Goodwill or other thrift stores. Here is some of the inspiration for my first look...

 Original Source /Poncho $34
 
Original Source

And here's my version...
 
 
 
 
 

Poncho/Goodwill
Tank/F21
Shorts/Refuge/Handed down from a friend
Boots/Mossimo/Goodwill (still had the tags on)
This outfit cost me around $15

2 comments:

  1. I agree 100% with you. I love the Goodwill and the hippie style. I look forward to more of your post!

    ReplyDelete