Wednesday, September 4, 2013

10 must reads



I love books! I love buying them, having them on my shelves and on top my of dresser and every so often I get in a mood to actually read them. Don't get me wrong, I love to read. It's just actually starting a book that seems overwhelming to me. So, since I'm a thrifter I usually end up with stacks and shelves of books I've yet to read. Well, here is a list of my favorites that I have read so far (in no particular order).

10. Wild by Cheryl Strayed


9. Bloom by Kelle Hampton



8. Life Laughs by Jenny McCarthy




7. Carry on Warrior by Glennon Melton


6. Escape by Carolyn Jessop



5. If it was Easy They'd Call the Whole Damn Thing a Honeymoon by Jenna McCarthy



4. Memiors of a Geisha by Arthur Golden



3. Cleaning House: A Mom's Twelve-Month Experiment to Rid Her Home of Youth Entitlement by Kay Wills Wyma



2. Healthy Child, Healthy World by Christopher Gavigan



and my all time fave....


1. Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt



Quite an array of genres, but these are the books that have made the most impact on me.

Have any more suggestions for me to add to my "to read" stack?

No comments:

Post a Comment